I just spent 7 hours today doing nothing but going through the blog (good Lord I post a lot) and noting down stuff that would be on topic for the second blockchain book. It's been a heck of a year, hasn't it. Soooo we'll see if I get to these any time soon. I have 4000 words of notes and my goodness there are so many stories to tell. The working title is now "A Buttful of Fistcoins," just to make sure I definitely cannot use it.
Things I should do this long weekend:
- Similar hours of notes for "Roko's Basilisk", or perhaps some prospective text
- Robin Hanson made a dick of himself in public, so I'll probably have to at least mention him, and now I probably also have to read 10 years' Overcoming Bias
- Hanson thinks the Journal of Cosmology is a legit scientific source, holy shit
Things I am doing this weekend:
- Reading books. So many books. I have Kindle Unlimited and I'm hitting the self-published punk rock books hard.
- Reading Worm fanfic, because there is little better to waste hours upon.
- Eating things that disagree with me 'cos I like them.
- Sleeping more. I remember sleep patterns.